- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Filser
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, 1 Twin Bed
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Family Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace
About this area
Hotel Filser is located in Fuessen. Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Königliche Kristall-Therme Schwangau.Visit our Fuessen travel guide
- St. Mang's Abbey - 13 min walk
- Fuessen Music Hall - 19 min walk
- Königliche Kristall-Therme Schwangau - 7 min drive
- Alpsee - 16 min drive
- Hohenschwangau Castle - 21 min drive
- Füssen Station - 12 min walk
- Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 105 min drive
- JinYuan - 7 min walk
- Restaurant Hotel Hisch - 9 min walk
- Kim Quy - 9 min walk
- Lila Haus - 9 min walk
- Chili - 9 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.10 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.2
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Charming and magical
The view is perfect. The location is perfect. It’s close enough to the city centre that it is a quick walk from the train station, and it’s far enough away so that it’s quiet and has a full creo if the mountains from the balconies. When I arrived, there were alpine horns playing for someone’s birthday. The hotel restaurant had local cuisine with excellent vegetarian options. Breakfast was great. My room was comfy and my balcony was AMAZING. I wrapped myself in a blanket and just sat outside with a beer and had lovely evenings.