Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Fukuoka
4.5/5Wonderful!(42 area reviews)
The malls, art museums and temple shrines both above and below ground level combine to keep you and your family entertained for days.
4.5/5Wonderful!(330 area reviews)
Fukuoka’s most lively neighborhood is distinguished by its particular and idiosyncratic local culture, still on display in its artistic life.
Nightclubs, bars and a red-light district celebrate the wicked ways of the city center, while karaoke and arcade games keep teens and families engrossed.
Be near the action and in the hub of Fukuoka’s transportation network in this neighborhood next to the city’s main train station.
4.5/5Wonderful!(130 area reviews)
You might enjoy the shopping while in Chuo-ku. PayPay Dome is a notable sight, and you can get around town at Ohorikoen Station or Tojinmachi Station to see more of the city.
More trip options
- Fukuoka Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fukuoka Airports
- Hotels in Fukuoka Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fukuoka Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fukuoka
- More Hotel Options in Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Fukuoka
- Other Hotels near Fukuoka, Fukuoka
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends