Find Hotels in Furnari
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Furnari has to offer including the waterfront, local tours, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Furnari
- The closest major airport is in Reggio di Calabria (REG-Strait of Messina), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Furnari
A favorite place to visit in the city is Marina di Portorosa. In the area, you'll also find Villa Romana and Lakes of Marinello Nature Reserve.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Furnari. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Valtur Portorosa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- VOI Baia di Tindari Resort - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Furnari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Furnari is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F