Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Gainesville, FL from $47
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Gainesville Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Gainesville Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Gainesville and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 30 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Gainesville is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Pets are welcome at Home2Suites by Hilton Gainesville. This hotel offers in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Quality Inn I-75 at Exit 399. This hotel provides guests with cable TV and in-room refrigerators. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Gainesville
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gainesville is 47.33 inches
Exploring Gainesville with Your Pet
Known for its university life and sports, Gainesville has lots to offer visitors including its live music, theaters, and festivals. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Florida Museum of Natural History and Kanapaha Botanical Gardens. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Paynes Prairie Preserve State Park and Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (The Swamp). If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Supermarket, Rural King, or Cherished Memories Pet Crmtn.