Garland Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Garland? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Quality Inn & Suites Garland - East Dallas is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with laundry facilities and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Dallas - Garland - Northwest Hwy. This hotel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Dogs can join their owners at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Garland
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- April-June: the average is 94°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Garland is 36.15 inches
Exploring Garland with Your Pet
Known for its basketball, Garland has lots to offer visitors including its natural beauty, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Lake Ray Hubbard. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Patty Granville Arts Center and Garland Opry. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Aquarium Boutique, Fish Gallery, or Spay Neuter Your Pet.