Find Hotels in Garni
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Garni has to offer including the temples, cathedral, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Erebuni Fortress, Mother Armenia, and National Gallery of Armenia.
- You'll find 221 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yerevan
- The closest major airport is in Yerevan (EVN-Zvartnots Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Garni
A favorite place to visit in the city is Garni Temple. In the area, you'll also find Erebuni Fortress and Mother Armenia.
As you plan for your vacation to Garni, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 199 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Guest House Garniresthost is located in central Garni. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star guesthouse in Garni can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Armenia Marriott Hotel Yerevan is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Garni. This 4-star hotel in Yerevan features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
- Republica Hotel Yerevan is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from central Garni. This 4-star hotel in Yerevan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include National Gallery of Armenia, 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the city center, and Matenadaran, which is 12.8 mi/20.7 km away.
Dressing for Garni
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Garni is 1.42 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F