When you imagine your future day off, you probably picture yourself ambling through the boulevards, taking note of the beautiful nature or the buildings wherever you look. However, Garter Lane Arts Centre is one draw you are especially anticipating. It's been an entry on your to-do list for years, and now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Where Can I Stay Close to Garter Lane Arts Centre?
Hotels near Garter Lane Arts Centre
Garter Lane Arts Centre is a good place to visit.
Go and experience it in Waterford.
There's no need to go far to find a hotel close to Garter Lane Arts Centre. There are at least 12 within 2 miles. Just 0.1 miles away is The Granville Hotel. The Fitzwilton Hotel and the Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also worth considering.
Accommodation can often be a considerable expense when traveling the world, so why not save some cash and stay at one of the nearby budget hotels? Placed 0.08 miles away is the Dooleys Hotel Waterford City, but you could also take a look into the Riverwalk Apartments if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.9 miles away.
This destination also features a range of impressive upmarket hotel options. The Portree and the Anchorage Guest House are within arm's reach at relatively short distances of just 0.3 miles for the first and 0.2 miles for the latter.
Remember to buy a sweet treat and a hot cup of coffee at Harlequin Café and Wine Bar (37 Stephen Street, Waterford). Treacys Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre, Waterford (1 Merchants Quay, Waterford) is easy to get to and it serves up delightful feasts for the area's locals as well as sightseers from all over the globe.
Once you've finished with Garter Lane Arts Centre, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Immerse yourself in the region's significant historical stories and events at Waterford Treasures Museum, an impressive museum that has on show a great historical collection.
- If you'd like a tranquil place to spend some time, you could try St. Patrick's Church.
- Reginald's Tower is the ideal assembly point for you and your friends, as it's well-known by locals and travelers alike.
- Achieve a deeper understanding of this destination's Catholic roots at Holy Trinity Cathedral.
- Chorister's Hall has an impressive number of historical exhibits, allowing visitors to re-visit the peoples and stories that formed this area.
Visitors to Garter Lane Arts Centre commonly get there by light rail. Plunkett Station is the nearest terminal and is just 0.3 miles away.
Our hotels in Waterford provide everything you require, so you can be sure to have spots near Garter Lane Arts Centre you'll love. Lots of visitors visit to really retreat from daily life, so it's time to start going. When booking time arrives, you'll rest assured: explorers of all types recommended their Waterford hotel. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside info you're searching for right here.
- Rooms in Waterford accommodation are always neat and tidy.
- We offer suites that are snug for all individuals, including family reunions and newlyweds.
- The staff at lodging around Garter Lane Arts Centre surpass all expectations, which is fitting for such a fine landmark.
With Expedia's comprehensive selection of hotels near Garter Lane Arts Centre, we see your number one place in your future.
Learn About Waterford
You'll still have lots to see and do in Waterford when you've done Garter Lane Arts Centre.
- Look into some entertainment near Waterford and really leave no site unexplored.
- Make a trip to a local monument, then enjoy the nightlife to conclude your exploration right.
- ample excursions, you'll discover Waterford also knows its stuff when it comes to specialized treatment.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. Planning a journey to Waterford is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Garter Lane Arts Centre. Reserve now!