Think of yourself walking around the avenues during your future vacation, taking note of the architecture or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. However, Waterford Crystal Factory is one attraction you're especially looking forward to. For a while, you've wanted to wander there, and right now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Waterford Crystal Factory?
Hotels near Waterford Crystal Factory
It's definitely worth taking the time to visit Waterford Crystal Factory.
Come and visit it in Waterford.
If you're looking to stay somewhere close by, you can find 10 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Waterford Crystal Factory. One of the most popular hotels is The Granville Hotel, just 1 mile away. Other options are the Fitzwilton Hotel, 1 mile away, and the Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, only 1 mile away.
There are a few affordable, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options awaiting you in the area. A couple of popular choices are the Dooleys Hotel Waterford City and the Riverwalk Apartments. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 0.7 miles away.
Visitors seeking to enjoy a touch of luxury will be excited to check out this area's upmarket accommodation options. Outstanding facilities are waiting for you at the Treacy's Hotel Waterford Spa & Leisure Centre and the Portree. These establishments are a distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Be sure to indulge in the coffee and sweet treats available at Oscars Coffee Dock, aspot not far from Waterford Crystal Factory. Visitors needing a heartier dining experience should head to T Junction restaurant, a dining spot that's also nearby. To finish the night right, take one last short walk and buy a few rounds at Paddy Brownes Pub.
Here's some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Waterford Crystal Factory:
- Edmund Rice Heritage Centre is bound to be a remarkable museum experience.
- Go and see a live performance at Garter Lane Arts Centre and be entertained by the highly talented actors.
- St. Patrick's Church is a special place for many of the locals, however anyone can enjoy the tranquility it offers.
- Immerse yourself in the lives of the society from another era, and unravel the intricate layers of this region's intriguing history during a visit to Waterford Treasures Museum.
- One doesn't need to be religious to visit and appreciate Holy Trinity Cathedral.
Hotels in Waterford listed on Expedia deliver everything you need, so you'll certainly have selections near Waterford Crystal Factory that you'll enjoy. Waterford welcomed quite a few newcomers in the last twelve months, so get searching. Need help making a decision? All the information you need we have right here. You can rest assured when booking time is here, too: sightseers of all sorts would recommend their Waterford hotel to their buddies.
- We've got spaces that are cozy for all groups, including big reunions and singles.
- The staff at lodging near Waterford Crystal Factory surpass all target as you might anticipate near such a lovely site.
- "Neat, presentable, and ready to show you in" is always the goal for Waterford hotel rooms.
Rooms in Waterford received additional visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's clear why. With our excellent roster of hotels near Waterford Crystal Factory, we see your preferred spot in your future.
Once Waterford Crystal Factory is checked off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Waterford.
- Be educated about Waterford's past, then enjoy an evening out to top off the exploration.
- Prepare to find Waterford also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of action.
- Waterford hasn't been too noted in the guide books, but it is currently starting to become established.
Paying a visit to Waterford is always a good idea, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Waterford Crystal Factory. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old sights and wave hi to more than a few astonishing new group photos!