Think of yourself strolling around the city center of a brand-new city, taking note of the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one thing you are counting on in particular: Reginald's Tower. The moment has finally come to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Reginald's Tower?
Hotels near Reginald's Tower
Are you thinking of visiting Reginald's Tower?
Come and visit it in Waterford.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Reginald's Tower, there are at least 12 accommodation options to choose from. Only 0.1 miles away is The Granville Hotel. The Fitzwilton Hotel and the Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre, 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, are also recommended.
Accommodation can be a considerable cost when traveling, so why not save some precious dollars and reserve a room at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Dooleys Hotel Waterford City and the Riverwalk Apartments are a couple of well-placed hotel options that are located 0.2 miles and 1 mile away.
Make your stay that little bit more special by reserving a room at one of the upmarket accommodation options nearby. The Portree and the Anchorage Guest House are easy to reach at short distances of just 0.4 miles for the first and 0.3 miles for the latter.
The area around Reginald's Tower contains some spots for inquisitive foodies. Caffeine fiends will savor the various roasts and finger snacks at Harlequin Café and Wine Bar (37 Stephen Street, Waterford). When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's excursions with a meal at Treacys Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre, Waterford (1 Merchants Quay, Waterford).
Here's a sample of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Reginald's Tower:
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, this destination's largest Catholic church, is an impressive cultural landmark.
- St. Patrick's Church is a special place for many, however anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- Put away your history books and travel back to the past as you explore Waterford Treasures Museum.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just unwind and enjoy the unfolding spectacle at Garter Lane Arts Centre, the home of wonderful live theater.
- Take a stroll around the exhibits and displays at Chorister's Hall and get to know the historical events that influenced this area.
A convenient distance of 0.4 miles is all that separates Reginald's Tower from the rail terminal, Plunkett Station.
Expedia's motels and resorts in Waterford deliver everything you want, so you're sure to find lodging near Reginald's Tower that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone: Waterford was a rather celebrated landing place over the past year. You can rest assured once booking time is here, too: countless guests would recommend their Waterford hotel to an office-mate. You can discover all the secret pointers you need.
- The staff at accommodation near Reginald's Tower go above and beyond which can only improve your holiday to this lovely landmark.
- "Tidy, neat, and quick to welcome you" is always the end game for Waterford hotels.
- Looking for suites that are soothing in addition to clean? We have it right here.
Suites in Waterford received greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Plus, thanks to our wide roster of hotels near Reginald's Tower, we see your preferred place in your future.
Interesting Waterford Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in Waterford when you've crossed Reginald's Tower off your schedule.
- Enjoy a night of drinks and dancing to conclude your exploration; next day, get cultured about local history.
- Take a time to plot some action, and you'll soon see Waterford also is an ace when it comes to receiving its visitors with a hospitable hello.
- Waterford tourism has been only for those in on the secret until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean now is the time to make your reservations.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Waterford, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Reginald's Tower. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and meet some new group photos!