Visitors can enjoy all that Garut has to offer including the volcano viewpoints, temples, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Garut
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Garut
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ciawitali Mosque. You'll also find Gunung Guntur and Gunung Cikuray in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Garut. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Favehotel Cimanuk Garut - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Garut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 75°F
- About 116.85 inches of rain falls on Garut each year
- Usually September and June are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 74°F