Travelers to Gedinne will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Caves of Hans.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Gedinne
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gedinne
Caves of Hans is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Roc de la Tour and Parish Church of St. George in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Gedinne. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Moulin de Boiron is located in central Gedinne. This 3-star hotel in Gedinne features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Ourthe & Somme Village de vacances de Vencimont is located within 3.9 mi (6.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star holiday park in Gedinne can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with an in-room kitchen.
- B&B Les Trois Voisins is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Gedinne features free breakfast, free parking, and a terrace.
Getting Around Gedinne
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Gedinne Station. Gedinne may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Gedinne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- Gedinne gets about 31.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F