Visitors can enjoy all that Vresse-sur-Semois has to offer including the riverfront, bars, and restaurants. The quaint and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Vresse-sur-Semois
- The closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vresse-sur-Semois
Places to visit in the larger region include Roc de la Tour, Bouillon Castle, and Musee Rimbaud. In the area, you'll also find Place Ducale and Musee de l'Ardenne.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vresse-sur-Semois. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel L'Eau Vive - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Le Moulin Simonis - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hostellerie la Sapinière - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Vresse-sur-Semois
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 51°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 72°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Vresse-sur-Semois gets about 34.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 70°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F