Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Geneva Old Town from $261
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Geneva Old Town Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Geneva Old Town Pet-friendly Hotels
Geneva Old Town Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Geneva Old Town and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 2 hotels or accommodations that accept pets.
Planning Your Trip to Geneva Old Town
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Geneva Old Town is 33.60 inches
Exploring Geneva Old Town with Your Pet
Known for its museums and cathedral, Geneva Old Town has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, rich culture, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Saint-Pierre Cathedral and Bourg-de-Four Square. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Chapel of the Maccabees and International Museum of the Reformation. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at QUALIPET Centre Meyrin, Cats and Dogs Rousseau, or QR Securite Sàrl.