Find Hotels in Laurel, DE
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Laurel has to offer including the sporting events, restaurants, and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seaford
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Trap Pond State Park. Additionally, you'll find Gateway Park and Seaford Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Laurel, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Golf Course Views in The Peninsula! is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Laurel. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Rehoboth Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
- Heritage Inn is 25.1 mi (40.3 km) from the center of Laurel. This 2.5-star hotel in Salisbury features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Salisbury Plaza is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Laurel. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Salisbury can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Laurel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Laurel is 45.91 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F