Visitors can enjoy all that Giethoorn has to offer including the museums, lakeside setting, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting. In Giethoorn, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Giethoorn
The city's cultural venues include Giethoorn 't Olde Maat Uus Museum and De Oude Aarde. In the area, you'll also find National Park De Weerribben and Villa Rams Woerthe.
In Giethoorn, you'll find 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel De Harmonie - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel Brasserie de Pergola - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Giethoorn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Giethoorn is 1.14 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F