Find Hotels in gmina Poświętne
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 26, 2020
Visiting gmina Poświętne
Travelers to gmina Poświętne will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Royal Castle, Old Town Square, and Lazienki Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 750 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Warsaw (WAW-Frederic Chopin), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in gmina Poświętne
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Royal Castle, Old Town Square, and Lazienki Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find National Stadium and National Museum.
As you start planning for your getaway to gmina Poświętne, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 750 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Novotel Warszawa Centrum is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from central gmina Poświętne. This 4-star hotel in Warsaw features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Polonia Palace Hotel is located 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the heart of gmina Poświętne. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Warsaw can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and first-rate property condition.
- Warsaw Marriott Hotel is 18.7 mi (30 km) from the center of gmina Poświętne. This 5-star hotel in Warsaw features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Presidential Palace, 17.9 mi/28.8 km from the city center, and Wilanow Palace, which is 17.9 mi (28.9 km) away.