Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Golas has to offer. Pula Arena, Temple of Augustus, and Forum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Golas
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Golas
Pula Arena, Temple of Augustus, and Forum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Pula Fortress in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Golas, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 1038 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Apartment in the Center of Golaš With Internet, Air Conditioning, Parking, Terrace is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Golas. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Villa in the Center of Golaš With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from central Golas. This 4-star hotel in Tar features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- House in the Center of Golaš With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Golas. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Golas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Golas is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F