Travelers to Gonars will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 470 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gonars
Places to visit in the larger region include Piazza Grande, Palmanova Outlet Village, and Cantieri Marina. In the area, you'll also find Marano Lagunare Tower and Aquileia National Archaeological Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to Gonars, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 34 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Albergo Leon Bianco is located in the heart of Gonars. This 3-star hotel in Gonars features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Martini is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Gonars. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Pineta can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- La Pergola Dependance is located 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Gonars. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lignano Sabbiadoro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Gonars
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gonars is 51.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F