Find Hotels in Goolwa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Goolwa has to offer including the riverfront, mountain views, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Victor Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 40.8 mi (65.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Goolwa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Artworx Gallery and Goolwa Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Horseshoe Bay and Port Elliot Dog Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Goolwa. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boat Haven Studios - This 4-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Motel Goolwa - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Goolwa
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Goolwa Station. Goolwa might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Goolwa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Goolwa gets about 21.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Goolwa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Goolwa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Goolwa?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Currency Creek Winery?
What about the best place to stay close to Bremerton?
What are some hotels with pools in Goolwa?
Recent reviews of Goolwa hotels
More trip options
- Goolwa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Goolwa Airports
- Hotels in Goolwa Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Goolwa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Goolwa
- More Hotel Options in Goolwa
- More Popular Hotels in Victor Harbor
- Other Hotels near Goolwa, Victor Harbor
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends