Visitors to Gordonton are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- You'll find 161 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hamilton
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gordonton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealong Tea Estate. In the area, you'll also find University of Waikato and Claudelands Park.
As you plan your vacation to Gordonton, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 80 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ventura Inn & Suites Hamilton is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the center of Gordonton. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hamilton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- VR Hamilton is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Gordonton. This 4-star hotel in Hamilton features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Novotel Tainui Hamilton is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from central Gordonton. This 4.5-star hotel in Hamilton features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Gordonton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 61°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Gordonton gets about 49.25 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F