Visitors can enjoy all that Guanaja has to offer including the parks and beaches. In Guanaja, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Roatan (RTB-Juan Manuel Galvez Intl.), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Guanaja
The city's natural beauty is on display at Deena Beach, Michael Rock Beach, and Manglar Wildlife Reserve. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Guanaja. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Guanaja is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Guanaja can enjoy access to a bar and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi.
- La Giralda Guanaja is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Guanaja can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Guanaja
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Guanaja is 1.77 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and May with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 67°F