Travelers to Guimba will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Guimba
Places to visit in the larger region include Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Plaza Lucero, and St. Nicholas of Tolentine Cathedral. You'll also find Luisita Golf and Country Club and Freedom Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Guimba, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Harvest Hotel is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Guimba. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cabanatuan can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Sogo Cabanatuan is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Guimba. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Cabanatuan can enjoy access to a café and free WiFi.
- La Maja Rica Hotel is located 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the heart of Guimba. This 3-star hotel in Tarlac features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Guimba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- About 2.20 inches of rain falls on Guimba each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 70°F