Think of yourself rambling around the streets during your perfect vacation, taking note of the architecture or the lovely landscapes all around you. Still, Gyeongdong Market is one feature you've been anticipating most of all. The time has come to tick it off your bucket list.
Hotels Nearby Gyeongdong Market
Hotels near Gyeongdong Market
Enjoy Gyeongdong Market.
The capital city that is Seoul is where it can be found.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Gyeongdong Market has 67 hotels. A few are the Holiday Inn Seongbuk Seoul, the Amourex Hotel and the Golden Forest Residence, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There's no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. Thankfully, there are numerous budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Hotel KP (1 mile away) and the Milano Hotel (1 mile away) are popular options that you might like to look into.
If you don't mind going all out on accommodation, why don't you look up some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? A local favorite is the Blessing in Seoul, a walk of only 0.8 miles away. Another option is the Rooming House Korea. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
If you stroll through the avenues near Gyeongdong Market, you will soon stumble upon 스타벅스 청량리역점. Enjoy a rejuvenating coffee break, devour some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. Later on at night, book a table at one of the close-by eateries. Try some of the local flavors and refuel your body with a hearty meal at 최강낙지. You'll definitely want to get the party started at 하이트, one of the area's most bustling bars.
Can't tear yourself away? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Gyeongdong Market to do in the region:
- Make your way to Korea University and watch on as the earnest scholars scramble to their buildings and classes.
- Snag a bargain at Seoul Folk Flea Market and experience the excitement of this popular local market.
- If you love exploring hidden gems of the region, Sungshin Women's University is a great place to visit. Here, generations of young students earned their degrees and went on to further their education and careers.
- The history of a city is often reflected in its buildings and other pieces of architecture. Discover more about the area with a trip to Dongdaemun Gate, where you can walk through the gate and feel the history behind this important structure.
- Look over the goodies on display and have a chat with some of the friendly locals at one of the region's most dynamic markets, Dongdaemun Market.
Tourists visiting Gyeongdong Market commonly take advantage of the metro. Cheongnyangni is the closest terminal and is just 0.5 miles away.
Expedia's hotels in Seoul furnish everything you want, so you're certain to find selections near Gyeongdong Market that you'll appreciate. Seoul welcomed more than a few travelers in the past year, so start searching. All the tips and tricks you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll rest easy when reservation time arrives, too: countless travelers would endorse their Seoul hotel to an acquaintance.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Gyeongdong Market will be awesome as you might anticipate near such a marvelous landmark.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we offer rooms that are cozy for all kinds.
- "Presentable, fresh, and primed to receive you" is how Seoul hotel rooms are managed.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation near Seoul had greater numbers of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Gyeongdong Market, you can stay right nearby.
There are still further things to do in Seoul when you've checked Gyeongdong Market off your timetable.
- Seoul hasn't been too prevalent in the guide books, but it is currently starting to become more fashionable.
- abundant pastimes, you'll find Seoul also knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors with a cordial hello.
- Appreciate a nice supper of its native foods and stroll into the perfect boutique to purchase some gifts.
Planning an escape to Seoul is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Gyeongdong Market. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet more than a few new photo opportunities!