Visiting Ha Giang
Visitors can enjoy all that Ha Giang has to offer including the mountain views and sightseeing tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its small-town vibe. In Ha Giang, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ha Giang
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ha Giang Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Den Cau Ma in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ha Giang. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ha Giang Creekside Homestay and Hostel is located in the heart of Ha Giang. With a stay at this apartment in Ha Giang, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Tiamo Hotel Ha Giang is located within 1.3 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ha Giang can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Ha Giang Amazing Hostel is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the city center. This 2-star hostel in Ha Giang features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Ha Giang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 54.96 inches of rain falls on Ha Giang each year
- Usually August and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F