Visitors can enjoy all that Hadera has to offer including the parks and museums. In Hadera, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Haifa (HFA), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hadera
A favorite place to visit in the city is HaSharon Park. You'll also find Beit Yanai Beach and Caesarea Amphitheater in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada Resort Hadera Beach - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hadera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hadera is 0.79 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F