Visiting Sdot Yam
Visitors can enjoy all that Sdot Yam has to offer including its theaters. There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sdot Yam
A favorite place to visit in the city is Caesarea Amphitheater. In the area, you'll also find Caesarea National Park and Caesarea Golf Club.
As you start planning your visit to Sdot Yam, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Medi Terre Hotel is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Sdot Yam. This hotel in Netanya features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- West Lagoon Resort Netanya is located 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Sdot Yam. With a stay at this hotel in Netanya, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Ramada Resort Hadera Beach is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the center of Sdot Yam. This hotel in Hadera features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Sdot Yam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Sdot Yam gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 50°F