Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Hagnau has to offer. In Hagnau, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hagnau
Places to visit in the larger region include Meersburg Therme, Meersburg port, and Meersburg New Palace. You'll also find Meersburg Castle and Traktormuseum Bodensee in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hagnau. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bodenseehotel Dreikoenig is located in central Hagnau. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hagnau can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Burgunderhof Hotel - Adults Only is located in the heart of Hagnau. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hagnau can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Bodenseehotel Renn is located within 0.2 mi (0.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hagnau can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hagnau
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Hagnau gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F