Find Hotels in Harz
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $51
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Harz are sure to enjoy the mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, churches, and musical theater. Top sights in the city include Hexentanzplatz, Wurmberg, and Brocken.
- There are 1106 hotels and other accommodations in Harz
- The closest major airport is in Hecklingen (CSO-Magdeburg - Cochstedt), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Erfurt (ERF), 52.1 mi (83.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Harz
Cultural venues in the city include Klopstock Museum, Fachwerkmuseum Standerbau, and Museum of Aviation and Technology. Attractions like Wurmberg Gondola, Christianental Wildlife Park, and Gustav Adolf Stave Church are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Hexentanzplatz, Rappbodetalsperre, and Blankenburg Castle.
In Harz, you'll be able to select from 1106 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- AKZENT Hotel Villa Saxer - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Goslar Rural District can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Hotel Graf von Mansfeld - Our customers love the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
- Travel Charme Gothisches Haus - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Harz include Wurmberg and Brocken.
Getting Around Harz
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Thale Central Station, Blankenburg (Harz) Station, or Thale Musestieg Station. Harz may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.