Find Hotels in Hasselt
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hasselt are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, museums, and cathedral. Around the area, top sights include St. Servaas Church, Market, and Natural History Museum.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Hasselt
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liege (LGG), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hasselt
Cultural venues in the city include Art Museum Z33, National Jenever Museum, and Hasselt Fashion Museum. Notable city landmarks like Virga Jesse Basilica and Herkenrode Abbey might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Japanese Garden and Nature & Culture Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hasselt. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Le Refuge - Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel De Groene Hendrickx - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Hasselt - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit around the area include St. Servaas Church, 16.2 mi/26.1 km from the city center, and Market, which is 16.3 mi/26.2 km away.
Getting Around Hasselt
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Hasselt Station or Hasselt-Kiewit Station. Hasselt might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Hasselt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Hasselt each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hasselt?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hasselt, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hasselt?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Hasselt?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Hasselt?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Plopsa Indoor Theme Park?
What about the best place to stay near Ethias Arena?
What's the best hotel for a golf vacation in Hasselt?
Recent reviews of Hasselt hotels
More trip options
- Hasselt Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hasselt Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hasselt Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hasselt
- More Hotel Options in Hasselt
- More Popular Hotels in Flemish Region
- Other Hotels near Hasselt, Flemish Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends