Picture yourself ambling around the avenues of an unfamiliar spot, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the architecture all around you. However, there is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all: National Jenever Museum. Right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
National Jenever Museum Accommodation
Hotels near National Jenever Museum
So, you're interested in National Jenever Museum?
You'll find it in Hasselt. If you plan on staying in Brussels, the capital city, you'll only have to drive 45 miles.
If you want to stay somewhere close to National Jenever Museum, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 8 hotels within 2 miles. Only 0.2 miles away is the Radisson Blu Hotel, Hasselt. The Holiday Inn Hasselt and the Hassotel, 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also worth considering.
There are a few economical, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels positioned in the immediate vicinity. A couple of popular options are the Hotel De Groene Hendrickx and the Holiday Inn Express Hasselt. The first is 0.1 miles away, while the second is 0.2 miles away.
If your ideal vacation isn't complete without a luxurious room to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the close by high-end hotels. Impressive amenities await you at the Century and the YUP Hotel - Different Hotels. These establishments are an easy distance of 0.4 miles and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
National Jenever Museum is adjacent to some local eateries where worn out visitors can take a break after a day of tours. Find a comfortable seat, buy a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at KingKongCoffee. Once your stomach starts grumbling, go to another spot in the vicinity, Jer. You will want to get a wild night started at Café Latino, one of the area's lively bars.
Once you've checked out National Jenever Museum, you may like to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- If you're a connoisseur of art, your vacation cannot end without enjoying a tour of Art Museum Z33.
- Fashion Museum is bound to be a remarkable place to visit.
- Put away your history books and embark on a journey as you discover the mysteries at Het Stadsmus.
- Appreciate the ambience at Hasselt Market Square, a historic square that's popular with visitors and locals alike.
- If you're after a peaceful location to think, visit Virga Jesse Basilica.
The convenient proximity of Hasselt to National Jenever Museum makes light rail a convenient way to get to this attraction. It's 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's roster of Hasselt hotels and lodging delivers all the things you need, so you are sure to find spots near National Jenever Museum you'll adore. Lots of sightseers visit from nearly everywhere on earth, so you shouldn't be alone. Need help deciding? We've got the secret pointers you need right here. When reservation time is here, you can rest assured: all manner of travelers approve of their Hasselt hotel.
- You'll find accommodation in Hasselt are always neat and presentable.
- As you might expect near such a lovely feature, the guest service at lodging close to National Jenever Museum is wonderful.
- We have spaces that are serene for all kinds, from family reunions to individuals.
Thanks to Expedia's wide directory of hotels near National Jenever Museum, we see your favorite place in your future.
After you've realized National Jenever Museum, you'll still have more to see and do in Hasselt.
- Take a look at tours near Hasselt to really dig into each sight the district has to provide.
- Dine on a delicious dish of the local cooking and find the perfect boutique to purchase some gifts.
- Prepare to notice Hasselt also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after a day spent on its ample activities.
You won't regret planning a journey to Hasselt, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near National Jenever Museum. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and wave hello to more than a few breathtaking new group photos!