Visitors can enjoy all that Haukipudas has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 64 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oulu (OUL), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Haukipudas
Places to visit in the larger region include University of Oulu, Oulu Beach, and Raati Stadium. You'll also find Oulun Museum of Art and Tietomaa in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Hotel Samantta - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Haukipudas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 27°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 70°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 47°F and nighttime averages of 13°F
- Average annual rainfall for Haukipudas is 0.94 inches
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F