Visiting Havelock Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Havelock Island has to offer including the beaches and local tours. In Havelock Island, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Port Blair (IXZ-Vir Savarkar), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Havelock Island
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kaala Pathar Beach, Radhanagar Beach, and Elephanta Beach. Additionally, you'll find Henry Lawrence Island in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Havelock Island. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Munjoh Ocean Resort - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private lanai. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Symphony Palms Beach Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Havelock Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 99°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 99°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- Havelock Island gets about 3.90 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 64°F