Find Romantic Hotels in Helena, MT from $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Romantic Luxury Hotels
- Comfort Suites Airport3180 N. Washington Street, Helena, MT
The price is $130 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.6/5Wonderful! (466 reviews)
- Baymont by Wyndham Helena750 N Fee St, Helena, MT
The price is $54 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.1/5Very Good! (991 reviews)
- Super 8 by Wyndham Helena2200 11th Ave, Helena, MT
The price is $43 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 292.9/5 (999 reviews)
Romantic Spa Hotels
- Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport2007 N Oakes St, Helena, MT
The price is $76 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.1/5Very Good! (996 reviews)
- Days Inn by Wyndham Helena2001 Prospect Ave, Helena, MT
The price is $55 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294/5Very Good! (748 reviews)
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena Colonial2301 Colonial Dr, Helena, MT
The price is $111 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234/5Very Good! (445 reviews)
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Helena
Are you in need of a romantic escape? Couples choose Helena for its top-notch restaurants and major shopping area. If you want to get outside and explore the captivating natural surroundings with your significant other, you might make a stop by Black Sandy State Park or Gates of the Mountains Marina.
Whether you're a pair that enjoys staying near top sights or you're looking for special in-room perks, you might consider checking out these 3 romantic accommodations in Helena.
Our guests love this accommodation for its romantic atmosphere and amenities:
Pristine Cabin Near Craig... Fish, or Just Relax: This cabin offers a kitchen, a balcony, and a garden. Our guests appreciate its comfortable beds and prime location.
When is the Best Time to Visit Helena?
Weather can be an important factor for your holiday, so we've collected seasonal rainfall and temperature stats to help you plan your vacation:
- Hottest months: August, July, June, and September, with an average temperature of 84°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and November, with an average temperature of 13°F
- Driest months: February, January, December, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.19 inches
- Rainiest months: June, May, August, and July, with an average rainfall of 1.56 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Helena
There's nothing better than seeing a new place with your sweetheart, so consider taking time to discover all there is to see and do in Helena. Couples looking for a little of everything will enjoy Helena for its shopping, historic landmarks, and restaurants. Holter Museum of Art, Cathedral of St. Helena, and Cathedral Church of St. Peter are worth a stop when you're out and about.Expedia travelers also enjoy Helena for its:
Getting Around Helena
Make your way to Helena with a flight to Helena, MT (HLN-Helena Regional), which is the closest major airport located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.