Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Herradura, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and local tours.
- You'll find 452 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jaco (and vicinity)
- The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 37.4 mi (60.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 39.5 mi (63.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Herradura
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Herradura Beach. Exploring the waterfront, golfing, and taking local tours are top activities, while sights to visit include Canopy Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park. Additionally, you might want to add Auto Mercado Herradura to your agenda.
In Herradura, you'll be able to select from 101 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Zephyr Palace - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Forest Hills Suites - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Villa Caletas - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Herradura
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Herradura gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F