Visitors to Hidrolandia are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Areiao Park and Flamboyant Park.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Goiania (GYN-Santa Genoveva), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hidrolandia
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Areiao Park and Flamboyant Park. In the area, you'll also find Atheneu Park and Memorial do Cerrado.
As you start planning for your getaway to Hidrolandia, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 86 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ibis Goiania is located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of Hidrolandia. This 2.5-star hotel in Goiania features free WiFi, a bar, and valet parking.
- Go Inn Estação Goiânia is 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from central Hidrolandia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Goiania can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis Styles Goiania Marista is 18.9 mi (30.3 km) from the center of Hidrolandia. This 3-star hotel in Goiania features a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Hidrolandia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hidrolandia is 57.80 inches
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F