Think of yourself walking around the streets of a fresh city, gazing up at the marvellous landscapes or the monuments all around you. However, there's one feature you are especially prepared for: Hlidarfjall. For as long as you can recall, you have wanted to escape there, and the day has finally come to get there.
Find Your Best Hlidarfjall Hotel
Hotels near Hlidarfjall
Whether you're shredding double black runs or the beginners slopes, you'll have plenty of fun at Hlidarfjall.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to travel 150 miles away from the nation's capital, Reykjavik, and into a destination known as Akureyri.
Although there aren't any listed accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, Hlidarfjall is still a prominent spot for tourists. The Hotel Kea by Keahotels is a good option, situated 5 miles away. The Icelandair Hotel Akureyri and the Draflastadir Guesthouse are some other alternatives that are 5 miles and 15 miles away from Hlidarfjall.
Hlidarfjall is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the area:
- Hike the tracks of Sulur and catch an awe-inspiring view.
- University of Akureyri is not only an essential building for the large number of people who study here, but also for the local community.
- The Akureyri Botanical Garden is simply a wonderful place to stop by if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking for a peaceful place to relax.
- The Lystigarður Akureyrar is a highly recommended place to stop by if you enjoy plants and wildlife, and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- Reconnect with your spiritual side while on the raod and mingle with worshipers at Akureyri Church.
Our directory of Iceland hotels delivers everything you want, so you are sure to get a place to stay near Hlidarfjall you'll love. You won't be the only one: Iceland was a relatively celebrated place last year. Need help making a decision? We have all the guidance and recommendations you need. You can roam with confidence when the moment arrives to book, too: countless explorers would propose their Iceland hotel to an associate.
- And we have accommodations that are soothing for all groups, including family reunions and couples.
- The guest services at accommodation close to Hlidarfjall will be awesome, which is fitting for such a stunning site.
- Rooms in Iceland accommodation are always fresh, orderly, and set to invite you in.
It's easy to see why vacations in Iceland saw greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's excellent roster of hotels near Hlidarfjall, your favored place awaits.
When you've realized Hlidarfjall, there are still further things to see and do in Iceland.
- Find a cute market to get some mementos and stop off for a mouthwatering meal of its trademark foods.
- After some hours spent on its ample excursions, you'll see Iceland also knows its stuff when it comes to personalized service.
- Until recently, Iceland tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but reservations have been rising, meaning today is the day to make your travel wishes come true.
You won't regret planning a visit to Iceland, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Hlidarfjall. Bid adieu to the same old views and greet some breathtaking new group photos!