Visitors can enjoy all that Hohwacht has to offer including the golf courses, waterfront, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Hohwacht
- The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 53.4 mi (86 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hohwacht
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hohwachter Bay Golf and Country Club, Hohwacht Kurpark, and Hohwacht Pier. You'll also find Weissenhauser Strand Pier and Columbus Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hohwacht. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ringhotel Resort SPA Hohe Wacht - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Hotel Haus am Meer - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Hohwacht
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Hohwacht gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F