Visitors can enjoy all that Luetjenburg has to offer including its restaurants. In Luetjenburg, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Luebeck (LBC), 34.4 mi (55.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hamburg (HAM), 51.6 mi (83 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luetjenburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Hohwachter Bay Golf and Country Club, Hohwacht Kurpark, and Hohwacht Pier. You'll also find Gut Testorf and Weissenhauser Strand Pier in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Das Hotel Ostseeblick - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Luetjenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Luetjenburg gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F