It's a good place to sleep. Staff was friendly. Room was adequate for sleeping purposes. It's not near much, so don't plan on going anywhere if you stay here. But for me, who just needed an inexpensive place to sleep, it was fine.
- Lakeside Park
- 30 min drive
- Heritage Park
- 32 min drive
- Westgate Pizza
- 13 min drive
- 23 min drive
- Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Lakeside Park - 30 min drive
- Lander University - 32 min drive
- Heritage Park - 32 min drive
- Anderson University - 41 min drive
- Anderson Mall - 44 min drive
- Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Westgate Pizza — 13 min drive
- Wendy's — 23 min drive
- McDonald's — 23 min drive
- Hardee's — 23 min drive
- KFC/Taco Bell — 24 min drive
About this property
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 9.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Royal Inn Honea Path
- Royal Honea Path
- Royal Inn Hotel
- Royal Inn Honea Path
- Royal Inn Hotel Honea Path
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
Location of travel
Check-in staff was extremely friendly. Room was about what I expected. Bed was extremely comfortable. Definitely signs of being remodeled which is a good thing. TV reception was extremely bad. Nothing close to eat unfortunately. But for a motel that's on the road I was traveling it was good and I had a good night sleep.
Pros: The bed was extremely comfortable. Which is important for someone with a bad back. The check-in staff was extremely friendly.
Cons: This motels show sign of being improved and renovated so need to dust better.
Location: This hotel was on the road I was traveling. Gas station nearby. Food sources about 7 miles away.