Find Hotels in Hulhumalé
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Travelers to Hulhumalé give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Hulhumalé
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hulhumalé
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Hulhumalé Central Park and Hulhumale Beach. In the area, you'll also find Kurumba Beach and Banana Reef Dive Site.
In Hulhumalé, there are 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maakanaa Lodge - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a free airport shuttle, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Simry Beachside - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- H78 Maldives - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hulhumalé
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Hulhumalé gets about 75.16 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hulhumalé?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hulhumalé, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Hulhumalé?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hulhumalé?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Hulhumalé?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Hulhumalé?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Hulhumale Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Hulhumalé Central Park?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Hulhumalé?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Hulhumalé?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Hulhumalé?
What are some accommodations with pools in Hulhumalé?
Recent reviews of Hulhumalé hotels
More trip options
- Hulhumalé Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hulhumalé Airports
- Hotels near Popular Hulhumalé Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Hulhumalé
- More Hotel Options in Hulhumalé
- More Popular Hotels in Kaafu Atoll
- Other Hotels near Hulhumalé, Kaafu Atoll
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends