Visitors to Malé are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in Malé
- The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Malé
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Rasfannu, Sultan Park, and Villingili Public Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chaandhanee Magu and Theemuge Palace.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Malé. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Somerset Hotel - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this resort. This 4-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Vinorva Maldives - This 3.5-star hotel in Villingilli features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Malé
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Malé is 75.16 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F