Travelers to Hulst will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Butcher's Hall, Antwerp City Hall, and Plantin-Moretus Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 344 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Antwerp (ANR-Antwerp Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hulst
Butcher's Hall, Antwerp City Hall, and Plantin-Moretus Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Antwerp Market Square and Cathedral of Our Lady.
As you make plans for a getaway to Hulst, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Hulst is 1 mi (1.7 km) from the center of Hulst. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Hulst can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Radisson Blu Astrid Hotel, Antwerp is located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Hulst. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Antwerp can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Leopold Hotel Antwerp is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Hulst. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Antwerp can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to see outside the city include ModeMuseum, 16.6 mi/26.7 km from the heart of the city, and Museum Aan de Stroom, which is 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away.
Dressing for Hulst
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Hulst is 1.18 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F