Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Huntly has to offer. There are 67 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntly
Places to visit in the larger region include Bendigo Botanic Gardens, Bendigo Racecourse, and Bendigo Joss House Temple. Additionally, you'll find Ulumbarra Theatre and Golden Dragon Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Huntly, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Shamrock Bendigo is 7.4 mi (12 km) from central Huntly. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bendigo can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quest Schaller Hotel Bendigo is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Huntly. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bendigo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- All Seasons Resort is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the center of Huntly. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Strathdale can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Huntly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Huntly is 25.79 inches
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F