Visitors can enjoy all that Hurdegaryp has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Het Princessehof.
- There are 267 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Groningen (GRQ-Eelde), 27 mi (43.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hurdegaryp
Het Princessehof is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Aqua Zoo Friesland and Cambuur Stadium.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Getting Around Hurdegaryp
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Hurdegaryp Station. Hurdegaryp might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hurdegaryp
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Hurdegaryp each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 33°F