Visitors can enjoy all that Ibadan has to offer including the zoo, university setting, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, monuments, and museums. In Ibadan, there are 35 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ibadan
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Ibadan is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lekan Salami Stadium and Liberty Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ibadan. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Options 247 is located in the heart of Ibadan. This 3-star hotel in Ibadan features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- SDM Tavern and Suites is located in central Ibadan. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ibadan can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Ibadan is located within 3.7 mi (6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ibadan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ibadan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ibadan is 68.27 inches
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 73°F