Visitors can enjoy all that Ilheus-Itacare has to offer including the water parks, waterfront, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Top sights in the city include Milionarios Beach, Serra Grande Lookout, and Itacarezinho Beach.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodations in Ilheus-Itacare
- The closest major airport is in Ilheus (IOS), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ilheus-Itacare
Cultural venues in the city include Jorge Amado Cultural House, Casa Verde Museum, and Adonias Filho Cultural Center and Theater. The city is notable for landmarks like Serra Grande Lookout, Sao Sebastiao Cathedral, and Sao Jorge Church. The city's natural beauty is on display at Milionarios Beach, Itacarezinho Beach, and Enchanted Lagoon.
In Ilheus-Itacare, there are 299 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Villa Maeva Itacaré - With a stay at this 3-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Vila Barracuda Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this pousada. With a stay at this 5-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Txai Resort - Relais&Châteaux - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Ilheus-Itacare
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- Ilheus-Itacare gets about 43.78 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 65°F