Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Feb 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Inishmaan has to offer including the monuments and museums. A top sight in the area is Cliffs of Moher. There are 78 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Inishmaan
A couple of favorite places to visit are Teach Synge and Dun Conchuir. Additionally, you'll find Cliffs of Moher in the area.
As you plan your trip to Inishmaan, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 78 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Armada Hotel is located 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the heart of Inishmaan. This 4-star hotel in Miltown Malbay features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Connemara Coast Hotel is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the center of Inishmaan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bohoona East can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
- Doolin INN is 10 mi (16 km) from central Inishmaan. This 3.5-star inn in Doolin features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and surrounding nightlife.
Dressing for Inishmaan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Inishmaan gets about 36.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F