Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Stay here if you want a relaxing stay with only 7 rooms, no TV, no internet and great beach to yourself. Hotel staff was great. Hotel restaurant closes at 5pm. You will need transportation to get anywhere (Taxi or Rental Car).
We stayed at the Inn for 5 days in June. The staff are all wonderful and the service great. We had a room right on the ocean and just loved it.
We loved this hotel. Charmingl little pool and patio on the main floor. Owner and staff were wonderful and helped us with whatever we wanted. We recommend it highly, and would come back again. Great balconies off the upper rooms. Homey peaceful place.
I have roughed it in the Amazon and stayed in posh "tents" in Africa....this is something in between. The grounds are immaculate and I was pleasantly surprised to have my suitcase brought to a large, open-air, palapa-style room, before I had even found the front desk. I felt like I had stumbled into ...
Christian, the owner, takes an interest in his clients & makes sure they are protected. I had a great time getting to know him & would recommend this hotel & plan to stay there again next time. Thanks so much 😃
Great location at the end of La Ropa Beach near two good bars with entertainment. The area is very quite at night as the bars close around 10 pm. The staff are excellent and the manager very accommodating and speaks English. The room could use a little more TLC, but overall okay for the price you ...
Our first night we stayed in a king size bed room up top by the lobby. The room was beautiful and had a fantastic view. We had to be moved to a different room because we had 2 other people staying with us for a portion of our stay. The room was not as nice, stiff mattresses and flat pillows, older ...
We spent 5 nights in Zihua and stayed in one of the Bungalows la Madera suites. The room was spacious and comfortable, but it was the ocean view from the balcony that made our stay spectacular. We loved spending time in the late afternoon cooling off in the infinity jacuzzi, watching families play ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo accommodation! Finding the perfect room during your Guerrero adventure doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Guerrero is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Globetrotters say Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Guerrero has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 88% more adventurers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?