See yourself strolling through the city center during your perfect getaway, taking note of the architecture or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. However, Jade Market is one draw you are counting on most of all. It has been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and the day has finally arrived to mark it off.
Where to Stay at Jade Market
Hotels near Jade Market
No vacation through the area is complete without a visit to Jade Market.
Journey to Kowloon if you're hoping to see it with your own eyes.
Looking to stay near Jade Market? Then you're spoiled for choice, as there are 75 options to consider, all within walking distance. Among the most well-loved ones are the Hotel ICON, The Mira Hong Kong Hotel and Cordis Hong Kong at Langham Place.
There's certainly no requirement to spend a small fortune on your accommodation. You'll find many budget hotels situated near to this attraction. The Peninsula Hong Kong, 1 mile away, or the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong, at a distance of 0.8 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
There are a number of upmarket accommodations in the immediate vicinity. Elevate your overall experience at the Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong, (0.9 miles away), or the Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, (1 mile away).
If the delectable coffee at 18 Grams doesn't get you ready for an afternoon at Jade Market, the appetizing treats will. This local coffee shop is just a short stroll away. Later on, head to another close by dining spot. Grab a table at Hotel Novotel Hong Kong Nathan Road Kowloon and select a dish you've never tried before. Feel free to get a wild night started at 帝樂文娜公館 The Luxe Manor Hotel, one of the area's most bustling bars.
You don't need to travel very far from Jade Market to find other things to do in this area:
- Spend a few hours or more shopping at Miramar Shopping Centre and find the perfect souvenirs for the entire family.
- Enjoy a break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary with a stroll around Kowloon Park.
- For a lot of travelers, it's just not a vacation without a trip to a shopping center. Drop in to Elements Shopping Mall where you can spend the day exploring its impressive array of stores and food joints.
- Discover the people that made an impression on this region by checking out Hong Kong Heritage Discovery Centre.
- Snap up a good deal, purchase a memento or taste test some of the local fare at Ladies' Market.
Visitors to Jade Market often take advantage of the train. Intercity Through Train Station is the nearest station and is just 0.9 miles away.
Our hotels in Hong Kong deliver everything you need, so you can be sure to have locations near Jade Market you'll enjoy. Hong Kong experienced more than a few visitors in the past year, so start hunting. You'll spend with certainty when you are ready to make your reservation, too: visitors of all types endorse their Hong Kong hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the inside info you're searching for.
- We offer accommodations that are snug for everyone, from family reunions to solitary travelers.
- The guest services at hotels close to Jade Market will be grand which is appropriate for such a marvelous monument.
- "Tidy, neat, and waiting to greet you" is how Hong Kong hotel rooms function.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's vast selection of hotels near Jade Market, your choice site is waiting for you.
Hong Kong Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to do in Hong Kong once you've checked Jade Market off your agenda.
- Hong Kong is currently beginning to find its place after having been kept secret.
- Make your way into a cute market to look for souvenirs and eat a tasty supper of the local ingredients.
- Take some hours to plan some adventures, and you'll soon also find Hong Kong knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Hong Kong is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Jade Market. Book today!