Find Hotels in Jalandhar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Families enjoy visiting Jalandhar though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, local tours, and theme park.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodations in Jalandhar
- The closest major airport is in Adampur (AIP), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ludhiana (LUH-Sahnewal), 40.3 mi (64.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jalandhar
The city's cultural venues include Pushpa Gujral Science City and Jang-e-Azadi Memorial. The city is notable for landmarks like Shri Guru Ravidas Temple, Shri Sai Baba Mandir, and Imam Nasir Mausoleum. The picturesque setting of Nikku Park and Town Hall Park exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Jalandhar, there are 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Hotel Jalandhar - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ramada Encore by Wyndham Jalandhar - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Jalandhar
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Jalandhar City Station. Jalandhar might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Jalandhar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jalandhar is 25.67 inches
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F